Remote Call Center Agent
A call center representative is a detail-oriented individual, who is ready to contribute to a successful team through living the company culture and values. Call center representatives need to listen, talk and interact calmly with customers. They need to have good questioning techniques to obtain the required information and assist in processing the acquired information. The call center representative is meticulous and asks the relevant questions and this will enable you to verify the information and resolve customer queries.
Responsibilities and functions
- Handle all customer interactions via chats and emails.
- Collect and capture information accurately.
- Strive to handle queries with first interaction, practicing first contact resolution.
- Accurately transfer calls to the correct department.
- Be up to date with the process or product enhancement.
- Handle irate clients by listening effectively and de-escalate.
- Customer satisfaction driven.
- Relay information to customers clearly and concisely.
- Must be detailed-orientated.
- Excellent chat and email etiquette.
Competencies and skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Passion for servicing customers.
- Be punctual.
- Good time management.
- Positive attitude.
- Great team player.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to place yourself in your customer’s shoes.